Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Water Time

So I was right about yesterday needing to be a rest day for my left ankle/foot but I really want to stick to my training schedule.  I took yesterday off to let my sore ankle rest.  Today I have been walking much better, so that's relieving! 

I had a fun scare that made it look like I would not work out today.  My neck started to ache and it felt like I had an instant ear ache.  My awesome accupuncturist got me in for an office visit and made it feel so much better!  I went from being totally fine to turning into Quasimodo in 30 minutes!  I am still a little stiff and sore but SO much better!  Thank you Matt Sieradski!

Today was a cross training day so I got my tush in the pool because I still could get a workout without freaking out my foot or neck too bad.  I felt so strong in my breathing which was very nice, my form can still be improved upon.  I pushed while still taking it pretty easy and got in my 30 laps (.57 mile).  My shoulders felt worked pretty early in the swim but my legs felt nice and strong. Even better, my foot/ankle actually felt better when I got out of the pool.  So glad I was a fishee this afternoon!

Tomorrow is a rest day and I hope I can run again on Thursday.  Feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment