Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Bit Nervous

Missed work outs...I missed Monday and Tuesday work outs because my knees were still and sore.  Today is a rest day so I am feeling a bit lazy even though I have good intentions.  I really wanted to work out yesterday but just knew it was not going to happen with the tenderness in my legs.  I did get some strength training from lifting bags of mortar and tile boxes...oh the joys of home ownership! 

I finally made the appointment that I have been dreading for a while.  I see an orthopedic doctor tomorrow to see what is going on with my legs.  Keeping my fingers crossed I don't need surgery and nothing is too bad.  But, it's still scary to just wait and I am sure more waiting will be involved.  My hope is that I will not need surgery but that physical therapy will do the trick but who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment