Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Tired...

Today was tough! I did not sleep well and I had a 6:30am Rotary Auction Committee meeting. I did not want to work out at all today...not one bit! I found out my body fat percentage at the employee wellness kickoff...did not help the motivation! Just made me sad. I sucked it up and changed into my work out close, went downstairs, and got my work out on!

I did a light strength training session and followed it with some cardio on the treadmill. I fought through the first half and wanted to stop without doing cardio but I did it anyway! PS I am still a bit sore from Wednesday strength training so I REALLY hope I don't get too sore from today! I started to feel more comfortable with my warm up and more cofident as I worked my way through 2 minute run/2 minute walk intervals. I kept a slow, steedy pace but felt great and strong at the end of the workout! My cool down walk was perfectly refreshing and stretching felt great! So glad I got another 2.25 miles under my belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment