Friday, June 22, 2012

13 and Counting



Week 13

Baby Size: a shrimp or a peach, 3 inches head to rump and weighs an ounce
How I feel about being pregnant:  Blissful.  I am feeling better and enjoying the newness of this adventure.
Symptoms:  I am still occasionally sick in the morning but no where near what it was. The skin is stretching and feeling tight.  It is such a weird feeling to not be able to puff out my gut.  There is no where for the skin to go.  This creates a really uncomfortable feeling when I eat too big of a meal.  My stomach skin is also super itchy, even with applying lotions.
Cravings:  I am liking fruit, especially lemon.  I am also really wanting chocolate this week.
What I am most excited about: Buying stuff for the tadpole.  I found some really cute little onsies one clearance!
Something sweet your daddy did for me:  He tells me that I am beautiful regularly which is so sweet because I don't always feel beautiful these days.
Funny moment: Dan told be not to puff out my gut when taking my picture last week!  He thought I puffed it out to make the baby bump look larger than it was.  He turned a pretty shade of red when I told him I was not.  I showed him the lack of difference when sucking it in vs. puffing it out vs. normal.  All three look very similar!
Special moment: Reading the weekly update emails on the how the tadpole is growing and changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment