Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maybe It Has Been Awhile...Oops

I went for my follow-up appointment with Dr. James about my knees.  The good news is that my shins and knees feel a lot better but my left foot and ankle still get pretty darn sore.  He gave me all sorts of fun exercises to do to strength and heal but he also gave me a return to run schedule.  I can't just dive back in...I don't think he understands that I am not the most patient person in the world but I am doint my best!  So next week, I start again...

I think my goal is still going to be to continue to build milage slowly but to do the half at a 3 minute run/2 minute walk intervals instead of the 4/1 that my training program was building up for.  I still want to run most of it but it's looking like a walk/run half might be better...just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment