Friday, September 28, 2012

A Calm Week

This week has been pretty uneventful.  We had our first birthing class on Wednesday night.  The lady teaching it is hysterical and great at answering questions.  I really enjoy her!  Nothing too exciting occured on Thursday or Friday.  I had a great weekend loving on my crazy girls while Dan played up in Portland.  I also got to enjoy the rare bubble bath!  Monday and Tuesday were pretty uneventful.  All in all, it was nice to have a calm week!
Getting big!


Week 27



Baby Size:  The size of a head of cauliflower or rutabaga!  He weighs almost 2 pounds and is 14.5 inches long!
Baby Development: According to BabyCenter.com:
She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now.
How I feel about being pregnant: I am definitely starting to realize that in three months I have to get this little person out!  Thankfully we are going to birthing classes which are helping.  I always do better with more information than trying to figure out the unknown.
Symptoms:  I am starting to lose more energy again.  I am still getting use to needing to eat small meals all throughout the day.  I figured out that constant snacking is hard work!
Cravings:  Nothing.
What I am most excited about:  Dan getting to feel the tadpole.  It's also fun to feel my new little man getting stronger and more active.  
Something sweet your daddy did for me:  He is awesome at supporting me, even with all the little tasks.
Funny moment: I realized that I have been sleeping with another man for the last 6 months, even under the same roof as our home!  He eats meals with me.  He is a good listener.  He is always with me, night and day.  Yup, it's Bebe Claric!
Special moment:  Getting a nice, relaxing bubble bath.  Man, I needed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment