Monday, April 23, 2012

New Adventures

I started this crazy adventure to document training for the Eugene Half Marathon in 2010 and found that I have always been running with insanity.  I tend to take on one thing after another after another and am always running...but life is so much funner that way!

With this, I am sad to admit, new epiphany, I am changing the direction of this blog to include life in general because I am running through life with insanity.  Don't get me wrong, I stop to enjoy the flowers in bloom and am still a little kid at heart but now it's time to document the whole picture.

I am a wife, a hard worker, a dedicated volunteer, a crazy craftoholic, a sports fan, and so much more!  Now is the time to document running with insanity as my life!  My husband and I were married on August 22, 2009.  We love Eugene, OR and have a small petting zoo in our home.  When we first moved into the house we had two lizards, two bunnies, and two dogs.  The lizards died in October so thankfully we are down a third of the zoo. The bunbuns are low key and live in the garage (anyone need a new pet, two for one and the cage is included!).  The doggos are giant, lovable Great Danes who make me smile everyday! 


Here are the girls lounging in the sun!  Dolce is three years old on the left and Rose is on the right.  We rescued Rose so we think she is about 2 now but don't know for sure.  They are my monsters!

All in all, life is pretty great and I am excited to share my little bit of running with insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment